Sometimes on the weekend, the week’s work can catch up to you and you just need to take a nap. My fiancé made this for me recently to help me ease into a night of wedding planning after a nap. At 15% alcohol total and with a heavy dose of cold brewed coffee, this is the perfect way to jump start an evening.
The SNAP liqueur with the other spirits make this taste like a tasty, adult chocolate milk.
Cold Snap Recipe
By September 1, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Prep: 5 mins
- 1 part Art in the Age SNAP liqueur
- 1 part cold-brewed coffee concentrate
- 2 parts milk almond milk
- ¼ part Falernum
- ¼ part Bénédictine
- chocolate shavings for garnish
- Combine liquids and shake.
- Pour into a chilled coupe glass and top with dark chocolate shavings.
- Cuisine: Cocktails