For Today’s Tuesday Tea, I have a great giveaway, brought to you by the wonderful folks at MarketSpice in Washington state.
A little bit about MarketSpice:
- The history of MarketSpice can be traced back to a small tea and spice shop established in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market in 1911, where they are still located. (How did I miss them during my Seattle trip?)
- They offer nearly 200 teas, continually developing new blends which are made daily in small batches.
- MarketSpice Cinnamon Orange Tea is their “Signature” blend of black tea with spices and flavorings, though it also comes in different tea bases now.
- In addition to teas, MarketSpice has a large assortment of spices as well as their own candle line, honeys, cookies, hot chocolate blends, chocolates, drink mixes, sauces, and mints.
I’ve also received some great looking teas from them to taste and share with you. Unfortunately I’ve only had the chance to try one so far (Knockout Tea), but it was quite delicious! I’ll be sure to report back with my thoughts on all of them, including: Winter Spice, Sunset in Seattle, White Chocolate Mocha, Market Chai, Knockout, Jamaican Fruit, Pike Place Market Anniversary, Egg Nog, Emerald Surprise, and Jingle Bell.
In order to enter to win this spice-tastic gift basket, please check out the widget below.
At the least, please visit MarketSpice and leave a comment here as to what you would pick up at their market if you were transported to Seattle.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2014 has been a busy year already and it is only going to get busier!
This year we are already have on the plate:
- January – Getting our first mortgage & becoming homeowners
- February – Moving in to our first home!
- September – Celebrating our 10-year anniversary & getting married
- October – Honeymoon to West Coast & Hawai’i
In addition to those items, I’d like to add a couple more to the list. Instead of making specific New Year’s resolutions, I’d like to make a change in lifestyle with the mantra “Active & Aware“. To me, this means:
- Be aware of what is in my diet. Decrease meat intake and consume less processed foods. This will be a lot easier since I got a NINJA prep/blender for Christmas!
- Actively “vote with my wallet”. Support local businesses more and be aware of what I’m spending money on. Quality over quantity. This applies to food, drink, clothes, and furniture.
- Be aware of what I have in my life. Emotionally & Physically. Keep existing relationships active & appreciated (I’m horrible at keeping in touch with friends & relatives!). De-clutter. If I have something, use it. If I’m not going to use it, get rid of it.
To celebrate the new year, I’m having a double giveaway! I’ll give 1 prize to Facebook followers and 1 prize to blog comments.
Prize – Tea Lover
Lots of different types of tea in loose leaf form or bags. If you prefer tea bags, a pack of empty tea bags are included as well. Teas include: Stash, Harney & Sons, Trader Joe’s, Twinnings, Numi, DavidsTea, and local company Spice & Tea Exchange.
Prize – Milk Chocolate Stash
Godiva treats including milk chocolate covered pretzels, cocoa, graham crackers, and caramels.
Enter the giveaway below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway