By January 1, 2015Published:
- Yield: 1 Drink
This drink is adapted from an Apricot Sour contributed by Michel Richard of Washington DC's Central to Food & Wine Magazine.
- 1½ ounces apricot liqueur Rothman & Winter
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth Cocchi Vermouth di Torino
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg white
- 3 dashes tiki bitters Bittermens 'Elemakule
- brandied cherry luxardo
- Put the apricot liqueur, vermouth, lemon juice, egg and bitters in a cocktail shaker and shake well for 10 seconds.
- Add ice and shake again.
- Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with luxardo cherry.
- Cuisine: Cocktails