The first round of the tea swap I organized in January was a great success! I was paired up with Suzie, who asked if I could procure some limited edition Spice & Tea Exchange Chocolate Candy Cane tea for her, which I was happy to oblige since it sounded delicious!
Suzie was so awesome and sent me a customized Hapa-tite mug!! I can’t express how much I’m in love with it. In addition to the mug and some tasty Amish Market treats including cinnamon graham pretzels (which were devoured immediately), she sent me:
- Orange and Spice Herb Tea – Bigelow
- Madagascar Red Chai Herbal Tea – Tea Forte
- Organic Original Sweet & Spicy – Good Earth Teas
- Pomegranate Pizzazz – Bigelow
- Razzlemint – Artemisia Botanicals
- Indian Spice Herbal Chai – Frontier Natural Products Co-op
- Roasted Apple – Della Terra Teas
- Passion Fruit Green – Assam Tea Company
- Lemon Ginger – Frontier Natural Products Co-op
- Honey & Spice – Della Terra Teas
- Almond Biscotti – Della Terra Teas
- Almond Blossom Oolong – Frontier Natural Products Co-op
- Sarsaparilla – Frontier Natural Products Co-op
- Peppermint Bark – Della Terra Teas
- Winter Nog – Della Terra Teas
- Vanilla Chai
This package completely blew me away! It was the first thing I got in my new house and I was excited to tear into it. Sadly, I haven’t tried any of the teas yet (too busy eating those pretzels), but I’ll be sure to share my thoughts on Steepster and maybe even here. Most of these companies are completely new to me, and I’m so excited to try them all. Suzie went above and beyond the tea swap minimum requirements!
If you want to get in on the next tea swap or share one that you participated in, head on over to the tea swap page!
Leave a Reply