By January 1, 2015Published:
- Yield: 1 drink
From Cocktailia: This cocktail is an adaptation of the Gin-Gin Mule served at Pegu Club in New York, which itself is an adaptation of the Moscow Mule, using gin in place of vodka and adding mint. The extra “gin” in the name of this one comes from using ginger simple syrup in place of regular.
- 2 ounces gin
- ¾ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce ginger syrup
- ginger beer to top
- 6-8 whole mint leaves plus a sprig for garnish
- Muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice and simple syrup in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and gin and shake until cold.
- Strain into an ice-filled collins glass and fill with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
- Cuisine: Cocktails