I’ve really enjoyed organizing and participating in the Tea Swap the past couple months. The past two months I got some great treats from Nattie and Brianna. Nattie’s package came from across the pond and I was introduced to different tea companies and tea types (Chili Garlic Rooibos?!). Brianna sent me on an iced tea kick and now I always have a pitcher full of the stuff in my fridge. It’s amazing how the same tea can taste totally different when brewed hot versus cold.
Here are the teas I received:
- Lipton Ice Cold Brew
- Chili Garlic Roobois – Custom
- MojiTea – Bluebird Tea Co.
- Terry’s Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.
- Coffee Pu’erh – Bluebird Tea Co.
- Birthday Cake – Bluebird Tea Co.
- Dark Chocolate Chili Chai – Bluebird Tea Co.
- Hot Mama Jama – Bluebird Tea Co.
- Mint Choc. Rooibos – Bluebird Tea Co.
- Summer Rose – Adagio
- Earl Grey Bravo – Adagio
- Peach Oolong – Adagio
- Masala Chai – Tea India