This year we are already have on the plate:
- January – Getting our first mortgage & becoming homeowners
- February – Moving in to our first home!
- September – Celebrating our 10-year anniversary & getting married
- October – Honeymoon to West Coast & Hawai’i
- Be aware of what is in my diet. Decrease meat intake and consume less processed foods. This will be a lot easier since I got a NINJA prep/blender for Christmas!
- Actively “vote with my wallet”. Support local businesses more and be aware of what I’m spending money on. Quality over quantity. This applies to food, drink, clothes, and furniture.
- Be aware of what I have in my life. Emotionally & Physically. Keep existing relationships active & appreciated (I’m horrible at keeping in touch with friends & relatives!). De-clutter. If I have something, use it. If I’m not going to use it, get rid of it.
To celebrate the new year, I’m having a double giveaway! I’ll give 1 prize to Facebook followers and 1 prize to blog comments.
Prize – Tea Lover
Lots of different types of tea in loose leaf form or bags. If you prefer tea bags, a pack of empty tea bags are included as well. Teas include: Stash, Harney & Sons, Trader Joe’s, Twinnings, Numi, DavidsTea, and local company Spice & Tea Exchange.
Prize – Milk Chocolate Stash
Godiva treats including milk chocolate covered pretzels, cocoa, graham crackers, and caramels.
Enter the giveaway below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway